Adjusted Operations Due to Coronavirus
We continue to provide you with support during the pandemic. Your health and wellness is a top priority. Recommendations changed and continues to change daily. We are working on transitioning back to opening the pantry for students drop-ins again but want to ensure the safety of our student patrons. We are making some adjustments to our operations for a "new normal" we want to ensure you continue to have access to food to feed your success. Here is our current operation procedures.
- Students will not be allowed inside the pantry. Instead, we ask you to please place your order online.
- When you click the link, you will first be instructed to complete two required forms before filling out the intake form.
- All orders submitted between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. will be processed within 24hours or the next business day.
- A member of our staff will send a text message or phone call to the number you provided via the online form, to clarify any questions to your order and to coordinate a contact-less pick up.
- If you cannot make it for pick up during operating hours let the our staff know and we can place your food bag inside the University Police Department lobby for pick up 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- As usual, the pantry offers hygiene and menstrual products. Please notify us via the comment section on the form if you are in need of these items.